Tuesday 28 July 2009

Post!





I received a package from Japan yey!
Otani Memorial Art Museum, where the Bologna illustrator's exhibition will be during 22nd August to 27th September, have made memo pads with envelopes using my illustration!! I'm so pleased :)
In the bottom picture is my name in English and Japanese.
People often get my name wrong. I've had the odd letter incorrectly added or misplaced (Mariuchi, Moriguchi), new names and gender given to me, (Mike, Mick, Miko, Monique) and once, even a whole new identity (Monica Moropochi)! I wonder what she is like...

2 comments:

  1. oh, the memo pads look really good! i love the illustration :)
    and is great they have your name correct! people often get my name wrong too. it's usually okay. But when they are for important matters, it does get pretty frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful Mique, these are so gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete