Thursday 22 April 2010

exhibition ends...

So my exhibition at the 14th moon Galerie Centennial finally ended a couple of days ago.
My huge thanks to friends and family who sent me emails and photos from their visit! So nice to see the exhibition through different eyes, and to hear their thoughts. A special thank you to Masae-chan and Deko-san, whose pictures I have posted here on my blog :)


Ooh, looks busy!


My postcards sold out!
Oh look, there's my comments book!! I am most looking forward to getting this back, to hear the thoughts of everyone who visited the show.
Ibe-san from the gallery has also told me I've sold a painting (hooray! I wonder where it's new home will be?), and there is some possible exciting news, but I don't want to say anything until I know for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment