Thursday 22 November 2012

art & craft sale


I will be having an art & craft sale at my house next Friday. Here's a little flyer I've made for it. 

There will be original artwork, limited edition prints, greeting cards and handmade toys for sale, as well as myself and my boy (not for sale :P) and tea and biscuits, yay!

Please pop in if you're in the area. 
Maybe you can pick up something for Christmas :)
I'm also available for commissions all year round, whether it's personalised greeting cards, original artwork for your child's room, family portraits or handmade toys.

Hope to see you on Friday!







2 comments:

  1. Hope it goes well tomorrow, wish we could make it along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you! I had to postpone it a couple of times due to that horrible bug that's been doing the rounds, but it was good fun in the end :)

    ReplyDelete