Friday 17 May 2013

All aboard!

All aboard the Oki Train, toot toot!

I've had this really long frame for years, but I've never known what picture to put in it, until my little train-loving boy came along...

It's taken ages as I can only do an hour or 2 each day whilst Oki sleeps, but I think it's finally finished, yay! 
I've been staying up extra late these last few days to try and finish it...I'm exhausted but it's been worth it just to hear Oki's excited voice each morning shouting "LOOK!", as he spots another familiar face in the carriage :)





6 comments:

  1. Mique, that is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Tis true. This is especially lovely.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is beautiful! Definitely worth the wait...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its gorgeous Mique!! Ellie was so excited to see Oki and Totoro and all the others, still shouting at the screen now! When can we order a copy??!! Love it - and well done!! jxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mique. Long days and short nights, the result, this wonderful heart warming illustration. I really - REALLY like it. Especially the detail, the plane flying in the back and the surreal duck carriage! Once again I have to take my hat off to you. Should I even bother putting it back on?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh thank you so much! So happy to finally finish it :)

    ReplyDelete