Saturday 17 September 2016

A River







It's been over a month since my last post, oops.
With 2 little boys to look after throughout the summer, I've had very little time or space in my head for much else, but now that the new school year has begun I can start thinking about arty things for me again, yippeeee!
It's so nice to feel those parts of my brain starting to work again.

It's taking a while to switch it all back on though. I want to be productive but end up in a bit of a flap and a panic not knowing where to start and feel like I've wasted my precious hour or so of free time. Today I actually managed to cut and stick down some bits of paper (it's only taken me close to 2 weeks!) so am feeling much better. Hopefully I will have something new to show soon :)

In the meantime, here is a beautiful book I treated myself to. I've been eyeing it up for ages and finally it is MINE! I spotted "A River" by Marc Martin at Rogan's Books a while ago and have been waiting waiting waiting till I got paid to go and get it. Each page is a thing of beauty! I love the colour palette, the detail, the variety, the mood...very inspiring indeed!




No comments:

Post a Comment